Click on the game to focus the keyboard input
A game for the Malaga Jam Weekend VI & Ludum Dare 39.
A game made in 48h!
- A / Left Arrow - Move Left
- D / Right Arrow - Move Right
- Space / Right Ctrl - Shoot & switch gravity
You control the gravity by using your Soul Gun! But be careful, a Soul Gun is feeded by your own soul, so don't let your trigger too loose or you will die. Go through limbo and discover what kind of person you are.
Soul Gun has been hastily handcrafted by:
- Pablo Dapena (@PabloDap) as The Lord of Pixels (Art)
- Carlos L. Hernando (@CarlosLHernando) as The King of Papers (Analog Game Design)
- Alberto Sageras Roman (@AlbertoSajeras) as The Master of Engines (Digital Game Design)
- Jose Miguel Sanchez Fernandez (@ex3_tlsa) as Himself (Coding)
- 'Ancient Curse' theme by nosoapradio.us (we reversed it to add flavor)
- 'Black River' theme by nosoapradio.us (not reversed!)
- Sound effects made with Bfxr (http://www.bfxr.net/)
POSTMORTEM, by Carlos L. Hernando (@CarlosLHernando)
|Published||Jul 30, 2017|
|Release date||Jul 30, 2017|
|Authors||[EX3], Carlos L. Hernando, Pablo Dapena, Sageras|
|Genre||Platformer, Action, Shooter, Survival|
|Tags||2D, Gravity, Ludum Dare, Ludum Dare 39, malagajam, Pixel Art, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.